The LZR®-RS310 is a LASER-based 3D safety solution
It is designed to monitor the area between the platform screen door and the railway vehicle door.
Very compact and competitive LASER safety sensor for this application.
Easy plug and go installation.
- Norm conformity: EN 13849-1 PL « C », EN 954-1 Cat. 2, EN 61508 SIL2 - SILCL1.
- Detection range typical: 10 m × 10 m @ 2% remission factor.
- Detectable object size : typically down to 50 mm × 50 mm.
- Sophisticated and convenient alternative to light grids and infra red solutions.
- The LZR-RS310 produces 4 planes to cover a given area in height, width and depth.
- Time of flight technology combined with dedicated software guarantees an intrinsic immunity to environmental perturbations: sunlight, rain, snow, dust...
- Up to 10 m × 10 m @ 2% remission factor.
- From 1 to 4 detection plans.
- Detection of object of thin diameter (50 mm × 50 mm).
- Field of view : up to 90°.
Safety in the area between the platform screen door and the exterior train door
- For easy installation, 3 visible red LASER beams can be activated to align the detection surface and to adjust the tilt and rotation angles.
- Teach-in function: self-learning of the environment and background with automatic adjustment of the detection planes.
- Remote control to easily set theadjustabl parameters.